Vampire the Dark Ages: Song of the Sanguine
• Learned Something: The players demonstrate that their characters learned something important.
• Overcoming Obstacles: The characters overcame significant obstacles.
• Taking Risks: The characters took interesting risks in pursuit of the plot.
• Creative Solutions: The players came up with creative solutions for problems.
• Making Headway: The characters made progress toward the overarching plot.
• Connections: The characters connected with new characters in the chronicle.
- acting: the player brought a prop that represents their character, or did a great job stepping out of their own personae to act out their character.
- coolness: your character did something really cool that amazed the rest of the table.
- finish chapter: 3-5 points